By Frederick Owusu Boadu
Agricultural legislation in Sub-Saharan Africa: situations and Comments introduces the topic of agricultural legislation and economics to researchers, practitioners, and scholars in universal legislation nations in Sub-Saharan Africa, and offers info from the felony process in Botswana, Gambia, Ghana, Lesotho, Malawi, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The legislation and economics procedure involves using quantitative equipment in examine. this can be in keeping with the expectancies in an utilized economics box corresponding to agricultural economics.
Covering the overall conventional legislation issues in contracts, torts, and estate, the publication is going extra to introduce state-of-the-art and region-relevant issues, together with contracts with illiterate events, agreement farming, weather switch, and transboundary water concerns. The publication is supported via an in depth record of reference fabrics, in addition to research and enrichment workouts, to deepen readers’ realizing of the rules mentioned within the publication. it's a studying instrument, at the beginning, and will be used as a stand-alone source to coach the subject material of agricultural legislations and economics to pros new to the topic zone in addition to to scholars in legislation tuition, agricultural economics, economics, and inter-disciplinary classes.
- Offers learn findings on such issues as meals security, weather switch, transboundary average assets, overseas sale of products, patents, and emblems to spotlight the long run assets of strain at the agriculture industry
- Uses case-studies to supply real-world insights into the demanding situations and issues of acceptable agricultural legislation development
- Challenges readers to hold out their very own learn of their parts of analysis, and to realize a few knowing of the connection among legislations, economics, and statistics
- Includes wide assets, akin to bankruptcy summaries, learn questions, and problem questions on the finish of every bankruptcy to help teachers and scholars in gaining complete merits from utilizing the book
- Provides separate teacher and scholar examine publications, a try financial institution, and try out financial institution solutions, in hardcopy and digital formats
Read Online or Download Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments PDF
Similar environmental & natural resources law books
Dieses Lehrbuch bietet eine Einführung in das Umweltrecht insbesondere auch für Praktiker und Nicht-Juristen. Ausgehend von den allgemeinen Grundlagen werden die wichtigsten Bereiche des Umweltrechts vorgestellt. Als wichtige übergreifende Materie ist das Klimaschutzrecht berücksichtigt. Zu Steigerung des Gebrauchswertes in der Praxis wird ein besonderer Akzent auf die Themen Rechtsschutz und das Umweltstrafrecht gesetzt.
This booklet bargains with institutional reforms according to a mounting environmental problem in Vietnam. the writer introduces the reader to crucial environmental difficulties that Vietnam is at present dealing with and indicates how the emphasis on fiscal progress has come on the fee of the normal surroundings.
The 1st quantity of the overseas Yearbook of Soil legislations and Policy includes a huge dialogue at the implementation of the Sustainable improvement pursuits which are the foundation for the post-2015 improvement schedule as much as the 12 months 2030; the Yearbook focuses specifically on aim 15, consisting of reaching a “land degradation-neutral international.
For greater than 500 years, Indigenous legislation were passed over. Many appeals for his or her reputation less than overseas legislations were made, yet have up to now failed – usually simply because overseas legislation was once itself formed through colonialism. How, this quantity asks, may perhaps foreign legislation be reconstructed, in order that it truly is liberated from its colonial origins?
- TSCA Handbook
- After the Green Revolution: Sustainable Agriculture for Development (Natural Resource Management Set)
- Earth is our Business
- Environmental Law Stories
- Co-operative Environmental Governance: Public-Private Agreements as a Policy Strategy (Environment & Policy)
Additional resources for Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments
Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments by Frederick Owusu Boadu