By Peter Congdon
· presents a vast and entire account of utilized Bayesian modelling.
· Describes quite a few version evaluate tools and the flexibleness of Bayesian earlier specifications.
· Covers many software parts, together with panel information types, structural equation and different multivariate constitution types, spatial research, survival research and epidemiology.
· presents targeted labored examples in WINBUGS to demonstrate the sensible software of the suggestions defined. All WINBUGS courses can be found from an ftp site.
The e-book offers a very good advent to Bayesian modelling and knowledge research for quite a lot of humans inquisitive about utilized statistical research, together with researchers and scholars from information, and the health and wellbeing and social sciences. The wealth of examples makes this e-book an excellent reference for an individual all for statistical modelling and analysis.
Read or Download Applied Bayesian Modelling (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics) PDF
Similar probability & statistics books
Universally stated because the vintage textual content approximately facts of extremes, this quantity is aimed toward use by way of statisticians and statistically minded scientists and engineers. It employs basic phrases to give an explanation for purposes, favors graphical techniques over calculations, and provides uncomplicated generalizations as workouts — all of which give a contribution to its worth for college kids.
The large volume of nonstandard high-dimensional mind imaging information being generated is usually tricky to investigate utilizing present suggestions. This problem in mind picture research calls for new computational ways and ideas. yet not one of the study papers or books within the box describe the quantitative recommendations with unique illustrations of exact imaging facts and desktop codes.
Beginning round the past due Fifties, numerous examine groups started concerning the geometry of graphs to stochastic approaches on those graphs. This e-book, 20 years within the making, ties jointly study within the box, encompassing paintings on percolation, isoperimetric inequalities, eigenvalues, transition chances, and random walks.
This guide will offer either overviews of statistical tools in activities and in-depth therapy of severe difficulties and demanding situations confronting statistical study in activities. the fabric within the guide can be equipped through significant recreation (baseball, soccer, hockey, basketball, and football) via a piece on different activities and common statistical layout and research concerns which are universal to all activities.
- Analyzing Statistics Through Critical Thinking and Values
- Handbook of Neuroimaging Data Analysis (Chapman & Hall/CRC Handbooks of Modern Statistical Methods)
- Subjective Probability Models for Lifetimes (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability)
- Stochastic Calculus and Stochastic Models (Probability & Mathematical Statistics Monograph)
Additional info for Applied Bayesian Modelling (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics)
Applied Bayesian Modelling (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics) by Peter Congdon